Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shake N Bake







oh my god, we just discovered the raddest, cutest Aussie blog ever! Here's one of our favorite posts from her blog....(the last photo is a shot of the blogger-ette herself, such a little hottie!)
And she loves all the same things as us - native american anything, rock&roll attitude, surf, waves, sun, skateboarding, kate moss, and badass style. What's not to love? We simply must hangout sometime soon. We heart "where's my other shoe" in a big way!



1 comment:

  1. Helloo sweet lady!! Thankyou so much for your comment on my blog in regards to your friend Daeja! I don't know her but I stumbled across her photography in my travels and I just thought some of her photographs were magical!! I could only dream of taking photographs like this and I truelly admire her magnificent eye and skills. I saw you did this little post on Where's my Other Shoe, Sari is actually from California and she's the model for Shop Planet Blue, she's a sweetie pie! She'd be so stoked you did a post on her too,(don't worry though Australia would be proud to claim her if we could, hehe!) much love and sunshine to you. xx mandy

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips